- Theory & Practical classes will be conducted according to Session Plans.
- Before the commencement of each modular examination, revision classes must be conducted to cover all subjects taught in the respective module. The revision class will also serve as a student feedback session.
- Extra Practice Session is a facility given to students for clearing their doubts.
- Special Theory classes will be conducted every week, to allow students to clear their doubts.
- Innovative study materials with easy learning method (posters, banners, mockups) according to a trade.
- The teaching work is carried out using various interesting methods such as photographic as well as video graphic presentation of the subject matter.
- The lessons have been divided according to the level of understanding which includes introduction, basics, advance part as learning progresses further
- Library with lot of reference books for trainees
- Newly recruited faculty members will undergo a compulsory SLIEM T3P(TRAIN THE TRAINERS) program at our selected venue. During the training period knowledge in their respective fields will be assessed through a series of written tests and presentations.
- On successful completion of the orientation program a faculty member will be issued an SIEM certificate. You are requested to ensure that no faculty is allotted any class or subjects for whom he/she has not secured the SLIEM Compliance Test.
Session plans to ensure class ends as per scheduled plan
Batch files to ensure continuous monitoring and improvement as required –
Batch files comprise of the following things –
- Cover sheet – front page of the batch file describing the batch details
- Batch Allocation Form – Capturing student records
- Attendance sheet – capturing student attendance time to time
- Presentation Allocation sheet – for taking seminars
- Presentation evaluation sheet- for evaluation results in seminars
- Assessment Sheet – For conducting exams and capturing marks
- Classroom audit report- for conducting audit of Trainers
- Batch Monitoring sheet – for writing health report of batches
- Student Feedback – for capturing feedback about students
- Resource Occupancy Chart – Routne in centres